Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another Night, Another Corpse

For the second night in a row, Cat delivers death. It's almost like he knows he's got an audience now and feels the need to put on a show for you people.

On the plus side, Cat politely opted not to wake me up with plaintive mewls when he brought this one in.

On the negative side however, I had no idea there was a dead, mutilated corpse lying on the floor of my bathroom until I tripped on it (in bare feet) on my way to pee a few moments ago.

As an aside, I'd like to draw everyone's attention to the giant wound around the rodent's shoulder/neck area. It seems that severing the spinal column has recently become Cat's preferred method of execution, whereas a few months ago he preferred slicing their tiny stomachs open, pulling out their insides, and letting them bleed to death.

I don't know if that means that Cat has become more humane (catmane?) or if he just got tired of listening to them squeak like bitches for minutes on end. Either way, I pity the local wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment