Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Horror, The Horror

Faithful readers will recall my last entry in which I detailed Cat's new favorite method of rodent assassination: Destroying the brain by masticating the skull.

I offered up an example along with that last post, but it didn't quite illustrate the truly horrific nature of this killing method. Tonight's kill however, well let's just hope you didn't eat before visiting the blog today.

I don't know what's more disgusting, picking the corpse up for disposal and having one of the tenuously attached ocular orbs fall onto my leg, or listening to Cat crunching away at the rodent while snapping these photos.

Do you have any idea what tiny skull shattering into fragments under the teeth of Nature's most perfect killing machine sounds like?

As of a few minutes ago, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment